Guns'n Roses

14 Years
Ain't It Fun
Anything Goes
Bad Apples
Bad Time & Sweet Child O' Mine
Better
Black Leather
Bohemian Rhapsody (With Elton John)
Chinese Democracy
Civil War
Cornshucker
Crash Diet
Dead Horse
Don't Cry
Don't Damn Me
Double Talkin' Jive
Dust N' Bones
Estranged
Garden Of Eden
Get in the Ring
Hair Of The Dog
I Love Rock 'n' Roll
I.R.S.
IF The World
It's So Easy
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Live And Let Die
Locomotive
Look At Your Game Girl
Madagascar
Mama Kin
Move To The City
Mr. Brownstone
My Michelle
My World
Nice Boys
Nightrain
November Rain
Oh My God
One In A Million
Only Women Bleed
Out Ta Get Me
Paradise City
Paciente
Prostitute
Reckless Life
Right Next Door To Hell
Rocket Queen
Scraped
Sentimental Movie
Shackler's Revenge
Shadow Of Your Love
Shotgun Blues
Silkworms
Since I Don't Have You
So Fine
Sorry
Street Of Dreams
Sweet Child O' Mine
Sympathy For The Devil
The Garden
Think About You
This I Love
Too Much Too Soon (DEMO)
Used To Love Her
We Will Rock You (With Queen)
Welcome To The Jungle
Whole Lotta Rosie
Wild Horses
Yesterdays
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
You Could Be Mine
You're Crazy

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário